Call today: 416-906-0767
Covid-19 Pandemic clinic information
To ensure everyone’s safety, 24hr pre-screening will be performed before your appointment and at the start of your appointment you will be asked if you’ve experienced any changes in symptoms.
If you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
• Fever (temperature of 37.8°C/100.0°F or greater) and/or chills
• Cough (new or worsening)
• Shortness of breath
• Decrease or loss of taste or smell
• For children (<18 years old): nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
• For adults (>18 years old): fatigue, lethargy, malaise and/or myalgias report immediately to triage or reception
please do not attend in person at the office for at least 14 days
• complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ and
• contact an appropriate authority such as: family physician, local medical officer of health or Telehealth Ontario.
Toronto Public Health
277 Victoria Street, 5th Floor Toronto, ON M5B 1W2
Website : www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/