Call today: 416-906-0767
Covid-19 Pandemic clinic information
Following Ministry Guidelines as of June 11th. 2022: masks are no longer required for appointments. As such, masks are optional and you may choose to bring your own mask to your appointment. Masks are no longer provided. I may continue to wear a mask for the following patients: those who are immunocompromised, elderly, those exhibiting cold like symptoms simultaneously with allergies, and for anyone who prefers we are both masked. My priority is for everyone to feel comfortable and safe.
If you are experiencing an increase in allergy symptoms like coughing or sneezing, please wear a mask to your appointment in the event of a simultaneous illness to help keep the clinic space a safe space for all. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Continue to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and do not attend the office if you have any cold symptoms or have COVID-19 symptoms or live with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please enter the clinic at your appointment time only
If you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
• Fever (temperature of 37.8°C/100.0°F or greater) and/or chills
• Cough (new or worsening)
• Shortness of breath
• Decrease or loss of taste or smell
• For children (<18 years old): nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
• For adults (>18 years old): fatigue, lethargy, malaise and/or myalgias report immediately to triage or reception
Please do not attend in person at the office for at least 10 days or until recovered
• complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Toronto Public Health
277 Victoria Street, 5th Floor Toronto, ON M5B 1W2
Website : www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/